Now that you got your smart business card, Smart tag, or Popsmart has arrived you must be wondering how you can activate them. Follow these six easy steps below to learn all you need to activate your product.
1) Scan the QR Code
The first step is to locate and scan the QR code.
- For Smart Tags and Smart phone holders, you could find the QR code on the back of the package, in the upper right-hand corner.
- For Smart Cards, you could find the QR code on the instruction card placed inside your package.
2) First device or connecting a new one?
- When you are on your profile portal, you have to select from one of two options.
- If you have not previously created an account and would need to set up your profile for the first time, choose the “Activate” option.
- If you already have an account and you wish to connect a new product to your existing account, choose the “Connect” option.
3) Activate Your Smart Gadgets
- Now depending on if you clicked “Connect” or “Activate” this step is going to be different.
- If this is your first product from us and you need to set up your account for the first time, then you would need to complete the activation form. In this process, you will be asked to fill in the product ID, select a username, and enter your e-mail and a password of your choice.
- If you wish to connect your new Smart Product to your existing profile, you have to choose the Connect option. With the connect option, you must fill in your username, e-mail, the Product ID for your new product, and lastly your existing profile link/ID as shown in the screenshot below. And you are all set! Your new product will be activated and connected to your existing profile within 24 hours. If you were experiencing any issues, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents will get back to you.
- Where to find your Product ID?
- Depending on which product you have you can find the product ID in specific places.
- For the owners of smart business cards, your product ID will be on the back side of your card under the QR code as shown in the image below.
- If you have a Smart tag or a Popsmart, your product ID will be on the back side of the product, on the adhesive itself as shown in the images below.
4) Confirmation Email (If you are Registering a New Account)
- If you selected to register a new account, you will receive a confirmation email after completing the registration form. Click on the link in the email to confirm your email address. You will then get redirected to our login page. Once there, put in your login information set by you earlier.
5) Choosing the Membership Level (If you are Registering a New Account)
- You will then be directed to the page where you choose your membership level. We offer a standard (free) membership option and a pro membership (paid) option as well. Don’t worry you will still be able to share all of your contact information, social media channels and many more with either of them. However, with the pro membership option, you will be able to share your office location, exchange contact information and allow others to directly book a meeting with you right from your profile. If you choose the Pro membership option you would need to fill out your billing address, and payment information. There is a free 30 days trial period for the pro membership option.
- Alternatively, you can select the standard membership (free) option and confirm your selection.
Your Product is Now Activated!
- And with that, you are done registering your smart product whether it be a Smart business card, Smart tag or a Popsmart! The next step is for you to fill in the sections you wish to share such as your social media accounts, contact information and more. Remember you can always log back in to update or edit your profile. If you need any help or you are experiencing any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com and one of our dedicated agents will get back to you shortly. Enjoy using your Tappett and welcome to the future of networking!